Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] docbook Makefile.nmake query

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 22:21:17 +0100
Does anyone know the reason for the chmod line that appears 3 times in docbook\Makefile.nmake?

It only appears in 3 of the 4 similar targets; wsug_html\index.html, wsug_html_chunked\index.html, and wsdg_html\index.html but not in wsdg_html_chunked\index.html.

The reason I'm asking is that the chmod appears to make the directories unreadable for the user I'm running the build with this re-running the build fails.  I'm inclined to think they can be removed.

--
Graham Bloice