Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master 64cd827: Have dissect_usb_setup_r

From: "Stalley, Sean" <sean.stalley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 00:24:55 +0000
Martin,

I was able to set up a notification via the web interface.

Under "Username"->Settings->Watched Projects
Set project to: wireshark
and the conditional to: file:"epan/dissectors/packet-usb.c"

I think we should discuss how to clean up the usb dissector. It seems like we are running into the "too many cooks in the kitchen" scenario.
My primary goal has been to reuse as much of the USB dissector as possible for the MA USB dissector.
I've been trying to simplify/modularize dissect_usb_common() along the way, but if I'm just getting in the way let me know.

Pascal,

Sorry for breaking the regression. Are there any BKMs for setting up regression testing (other than a script that diffs tshark outputs)?

Thanks,
Sean