Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] should extcap dir be a preference?

From: Martin Kaiser <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:57:57 +0200
Hi,

at the moment, the directory for the extcap binaries is defined at
compile time.

When I first tried extcap a year ago, I created a patch to make the
extcap directory a preference. This was much easier for me to handle
when I played with several extcaps that needed frequent recompiling.

I'd like to resurrect this patch. Thoughts?

Best regards,
Martin