Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding a new dissector - beginners guide

From: Thomas Wiens <th.wiens@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:36:57 +0200
On 22 August 2014 16:44, Bill Meier wrote:

> See my comment to you on the new patch
>
> https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/3794/

I've got a question to the "Reply 'Done'" Button in gerrit.
Should I use it when I think I've fixed what's mentioned in the comment,
or is/should it done by the one who has entered the comment?

Is it possible to look back into another gerrit "new dissector" process
like mine? Maybe I can take a look how the normal workflow looks like,
and I don't have to ask so many questions.

--
Thomas