Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding a new dissector - beginners guide

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:42:27 -0400
On 8/22/2014 5:22 AM, Graham Bloice wrote:
On 22 August 2014 10:18, Thomas Wiens <th.wiens@xxxxxx
<mailto:th.wiens@xxxxxx>> wrote:

    I've got another question to working on the comments in the review
    system:

    Is it good style to push every fixed comment as a single commit, or
    should I work on all comments, and commit them together as once, with
    multiple comments?

    I've looked into older git comments in the review system, but did't
    found a nice review process with commits, to look what style you prefer.

IMHO, I'd prefer to see reviewer lead changes in one lump as diffing
each patch set could be tedious.  I'm basically reviewing the final
patch as will be merged to master.  Others may have a different view.

--
Graham Bloice

+1