Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Trunk Windows CMake builds are broken

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:40:18 +0100
On 21 August 2014 11:32, Shanks, Graham (UK) <graham.shanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I meant “Any reason why this shouldn’t be done?”

The fragility was the source of my unease about simply using the angle bracket form.

Originally I thought moving config.h would lead to a lot of other changes (it's included over 2000 times elsewhere!), but I suppose we could just move it and then add the new location to the include paths passed to the compilers which will work regardless of the #include form used as all we are trying to do is stop other files in the same directory as config.h that use the quoted form from picking it up when building out of tree.

There are currently 5 other #includes <config.h> in the source, not entirely sure these are really correct:

Searching for: #include <config.h>
epan\exntest.c(23): #include <config.h>
epan\dissectors\packet-pdc.c(26): #include <config.h>
epan\nghttp2\nghttp2_helper.h(28): #include <config.h>
ui\qt\main_window_slots.cpp(22): #include <config.h>
ui\qt\search_frame.h(25): #include <config.h>
Found 5 occurrence(s) in 5 file(s)

--
Graham Bloice