Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Petri-Dish +1 gives an error: needs code review

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:36:35 -0400 (EDT)
I thought we intentionally wanted a (core?) developer to bless the patch (with +1) before we sent it to the Petri-Dish.  No sense in testing for compile errors if someone doesn't at least like the idea of the patch.   This may dilute the meaning of +1 review a little, but we also didn't necessarily want to waste the Petri-Dish's time either.