Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] building a Gtk2 RPM (Was: QT_MIN_VERSION)

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:43:49 -0400
On 08/13/14 16:28, Christopher Maynard wrote:
Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@...> writes:

Anyway, I had been running this test on Fedora (20) but since I didn't
want to accuse you of operator error  I decided to try it on RHEL 6.
   Sure enough, I saw the problem.

Well that's nice to know.  Thanks for confirming!

It turns out that RHEL's rpmbuild doesn't let you %exclude a file that doesn't exist. Should be fixed with:

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/3586/

(I think there's still some other related changes that need to go in regarding GUI selection but I still don't understand what's happening there.)