Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building with QT on Windows using VS 2013

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:23:31 +0100
On 7 August 2014 16:04, Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@...> writes:

> qtshark won't run from the wireshark-qt-release directory as not all the
required DLL's have been copied over.

If you add %QT5_BASE_DIR%\bin to your %PATH%, will
wireshark-qt-release\qtshark.exe then run without necessarily having to copy
over all the .dlls?  That seems to have worked for me.

My original post was just pointing out that the nmake copying of DLL's wasn't correct for QT 5.3.0, and that windeployqt could help.  The build system has now been updated to do this.

--
Graham Bloice