Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] "PD" Column in Gerrit

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 07:12:34 -0400
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4 August 2014 07:34, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Evan,
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:08 AM, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gerrit currently displays the status of the Petri-Dish flag in the
> change-summary list as a "PD" column. I don't think it's particularly
> useful, and it makes it harder to tell at a glance whether a change has been
> verified or not (since the two columns are right next to each other so you
> can't as easily scan for the green checkmark).
>
> Does anybody else prefer to keep it shown? Is there even a way to remove it
> (I looked in preferences but didn't see anything).
>
> Thoughts?
+1 but i not sure if it is possible...

I find it useful, although when I find a self+2 commit that breaks the build without the PD flag it makes me want to rant.

On that topic, Alexis (and/or Gerald) the petri-dish seems to be working pretty well; what else is needed to make it "done" and when should we require a Verified+1 to merge again? Is there a way to require a +1 from the petri-dish specifically?

Thanks,
Evan