Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master 53957d8: Go back to non-verbose M

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 01:53:13 -0700
On Aug 4, 2014, at 1:43 AM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is no need to change CMakeLists.txt for this kind of stuff:
> Just use "make VERBOSE=1".

Gerald, on what machine would I need to have an account in order to change the buildbot to do that, and do I have such an account?

(If the answer is "no", then there *is* a need, at least for me, to change CMakeLists.txt for that kind of stuff....)

(And, no, I'm not asking for such an account, given that I can get verbose builds, when necessary, by changing CMakeLists.txt.)