Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] "PD" Column in Gerrit

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 23:08:07 -0400
Gerrit currently displays the status of the Petri-Dish flag in the change-summary list as a "PD" column. I don't think it's particularly useful, and it makes it harder to tell at a glance whether a change has been verified or not (since the two columns are right next to each other so you can't as easily scan for the green checkmark).

Does anybody else prefer to keep it shown? Is there even a way to remove it (I looked in preferences but didn't see anything).

Thoughts?

Evan