Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master 31ecdf5: Refactor "common" Conver

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 18:17:37 -0400
On 07/26/14 16:59, Wireshark code review wrote:
Submitter: Gerald Combs (gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Changed: branch: master
Repository: wireshark

Commits:

31ecdf5 by Michael Mann (mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx):

     Refactor "common" Conversation table functionality.

     Refactor (non-GUI) conversation table functionality from gtk/Qt to epan.  Also refactor "common GUI" conversation table functionality.

     The idea is to not have to modify the GUI when a dissector adds a new "conversation type"

Wow, nice work!