Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building rather than downloading CMake in macosx-setup.sh (w

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 15:35:59 -0700
On Jul 26, 2014, at 11:11 AM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So is there a reason to build CMake from source rather than downloading one of the binaries for OS X?

I've updated it to download a binary package from cmake.org and install it from the command line.  It *does* pop up a dialog asking whether you want to install the command-line tools; there's no immediately obvious way to suppress that and force them to be installed, but I'll download the CMake source and see if there's a way to force that by e.g. setting an environment variable.