Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot updates

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:06:56 -0700
I upgraded the fuzz testing buildslave to Ubuntu 14.04. The new version
of scan-build (clang+LLVM 3.4) crashes on packet-parlay.c. We also
jumped from 39 to 47 scan-build issues.

I also installed VS 2013 Professional on each of the Windows buildslaves
(production and Petri Dish). Builds are still using VS 2010. I'll take a
look at updating each environment for 2013 next.