Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Contributing protocol dissectors to Wireshark

From: "wangguochao" <wangguochao01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:45:24 +0800
Dear Wireshark team:

  Hello! Thank you for your reading my mail.
  This is GC Wang from Panasonic.
  I'm sorry for the surprising mail. But I have a question to ask about how
to contribute protocol dissectors to Wireshark.
  These days, I am modifying Wireshark to suit my needs. And I use Lua
script to write the protocol dissectors.
  Would I ask you how to release my source(Lua script) to Wireshark for all
people to use by downloading Wireshark at http://www.wireshark.org ? Is it
that I mail you my source ?
  It would be appreciated if you give me answer, and I am waiting for it.

Best regards,

GC Wang