Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot updates

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 23:02:27 +0100
On 25 June 2014 23:47, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I added a new buildslave running Windows 8.1 32-bit. It will replace our
XP buildslave. I also upgraded the Ubuntu buildslave from 12.04 to 14.04.

Next up: Buildbot ↔ Gerrit integration.

I notice from the CMake build step output the buildbots seems to be missing some items (or at least CMake doesn't find them):

Win 8:
-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

 * Qt5LinguistTools
 * Qt5PrintSupport
 * Qt5Widgets

Win 7:
-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

 * GCRYPT
 * GNUTLS
 * KERBEROS
 * PythonInterp