Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Backport request for proto_tree_add_subtree[_format]

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 23:18:26 +0200
Hi all,

I would like to have the proto_tree_add_subtree and
proto_tree_add_subtree_format functions backported to master-1.12. Any objects
to that? It is only a new addition to the API, so it should be pretty safe.

It should make backporting changes easier. (read: backport a refactoring (WIP)
to reduce code duplication in the SSL and DTLS dissectors.)

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl