Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] API hooks to specific points in flow

From: Ben Burwell <bburwell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 17:07:30 -0400
I'm writing a plugin and I'm using register_init_routine() to have a function called (apparently when a capture is started). I'd also like a function to be called when a capture is finished. Are there any other API calls that can be used to hook in to other points? I haven't been able to find much documentation on this.

If there are not and this is a feature other people would like, I could potentially work on a patch.

Thanks,
Ben