Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Should dissect_tcp_pdus be used as much as possible?

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 13:46:24 -0400 (EDT)
The list I provided (http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201407/msg00018.html) follows the criteria mentioned by Guy.  The "maybes" are where it appeared at first/quick glance that the "contents can be calculated within the first N bytes", but there was too much logic/code to follow to guarantee that.