Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Should dissect_tcp_pdus be used as much as possible?

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:36:33 +0200
Hi,

Should reassembly be enabled in as many TCP protocols as possible? That
is, is it desirable that TCP-based protocols use dissect_tcp_pdus with
reassembly set to true?

I am asking because I was fixing an error in the return value of the
Plan 9 dissector[1]. While at it, I converted it to use
dissect_tcp_pdus as that was trivial. I have not seen a fragmented 9p
capture though.

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl