Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Have tshark discard state when doing ring-buffer capture

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:19:07 -0400
I was kind of expecting this change to generate more controversy, so I'll give it another few days but if nobody objects I'll merge it then.
I don't currently plan on putting it in 1.12 so that we have a full dev cycle to work out any subtle implications, but I know it's a fairly heavily-requested feature so I'm willing to entertain the notion if somebody wants to argue for it.

Evan