Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Collection of captures for each supported dissector?

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:12:56 -0400
The "menagerie" is our collection of capture files that the fuzz-bot uses to test with. It contains a substantial number of files across as many protocols as we have been able to accumulate. However, I am not sure it is entirely publicly accessible?

Additionally, it is not indexed. There is a script somewhere to use tshark to extract the protocols contained in each capture and build a list, but it only works for protocols which are dissectible by default (no "decode as", decryption, or other special settings usually).

One of the ideas floated at sharkfest this year was the possibility of a proper interface to the menagerie, but I don't think anything really came of it. What protocol are you interested in right now?