Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Collection of captures for each supported dissector?

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:40:52 +0200
Hi,

Is there an accessible list of capture files for each supported
dissector? I would like to make some changes w.r.t. reassembly, but
want to be sure not to introduce regressions. SampleCaptures contains
a list of captures, but these are not complete and are not grouped
per dissector.

What I am looking for are captures that exercise the normal cases and
boundaries of a dissector. Also known as a torture test.

A dissector may have multiple captures for different situations, but it
should not be too large (100 MiB is large). The "regression test" is
then performed with a diff against the output of tshark.

Does anyone known such a list?

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl