Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wiretap/AUTHORS?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:27:39 -0400

https://code.wireshark.org/review/2645

On 06/24/14 22:44, Evan Huus wrote:
I would merge it with the main AUTHORS file (if there are any names
different) and remove it.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Jeff Morriss
<jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I just noticed that there's an AUTHORS file in wiretap/.  It looks
    old and significantly incomplete/out of date.

    Should we keep it or just remove it?

    I suppose it was initially created on the theory that wiretap might
    be a standalone product.