Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wiretap/AUTHORS?
From: Evan Huus <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 22:44:17 -0400
I would merge it with the main AUTHORS file (if there are any names different) and remove it.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Jeff Morriss <[email protected]> wrote:
I just noticed that there's an AUTHORS file in wiretap/.  It looks old and significantly incomplete/out of date.

Should we keep it or just remove it?

I suppose it was initially created on the theory that wiretap might be a standalone product.