Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] CMake doesn't create a libui.lib or libuicli.lib

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 00:12:06 +0100
The Windows nmake build creates a libui.lib in the ui directory and a libuicli.lib that is linked into all interested executables, but the CMake build just compiles the same source files multiple times into each target directory, e.g. tap-expert.obj is in tshark.dir\RelWithDebInfo and tfshark.dir\RelWithDebInfo.

CMakeLists.txt should be adjusted to build and link these libraries.

--
Graham Bloice