Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: Re: Storing Generated Code in Git [Was: master 9079e3a:

From: Anders Broman <a.broman58@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 05:03:37 +0200

Den 24 jun 2014 03:18 skrev "Evan Huus" <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Anders Broman <a.broman58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So to conclude we should build everyting from source and platforms that do not support the tools would have to build from tarballs with the generated sources?

Generated files:
DCE-RPC (I think we should start with those as it is anoying not beeing  able to generate those.)  tools required?

Corba based dissectors(parlamentet,tango...) Idl2ws+external packages.

X11 tools?

Asn1 based,  asn2ws

?

This probably means building sources on linux and from tarballs on all other platforms as the tools will not be available.

Best regards
Anders