Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Recent Bugzilla and Gerrit changes

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:43:33 -0700
As a result of discussion at Sharkfest this week I've made the following
changes on bugs.wireshark.org:

- Added a WONTFIX resolution to Bugzilla.

- Split the "Wireshark" component into "GTK+ UI" and "Qt UI".

This lets us categorize bugs more accurately and close out bugs that
won't be fixed given the switch to Qt. Hopefully it will let us avoid
the CADT[1] development model as well.

I also extended the session lifetime in Gerrit from the default 12 hours
to 30 days. Many places appear to disable the timeout entirely. We can
do that as well if desired.

(...and I still need to enable Bugzilla-Gerrit integration. I'll try to
do that soon.)

[1] http://www.jwz.org/doc/cadt.html