Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RTP Player

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:07:24 -0700
We have at least 30 bugs to do with RTP and the analysis/audio player:
https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=rtp

Do we have a plan for the Qt equivalent of this UI? Is it worth doing, or should we hand it off to the OS's media player (gstreamer or similar) or...?

I would really like to WONTFIX a lot of these, unless somebody plans to spend any time fixing it...