Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Patching as per checkAPI

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:35:44 +0200
I'm trying to taking care of some of the warnings from checkAPI. The
result is a set of commits.
What should I do now?

1) submit one push for every commit (eg. branch checkapi1, checkapi2, etc.)

2) submit one push with multiple commits (don't know if gerrit allows
it... I got an error when I tried to do so)

3) squash them into one commit (don't like it... the commits are
related to different APIs)

4) something else :)

Thanks for your help.
Dario.