Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] iSER dissector submission question

From: Yan Burman <yanb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:33:01 +0000
Hi,

I am new to wireshark development.
I have posted on gerrit a new iSER dissector. I also added a minor bug fix in ib_sdp dissector that I found while running fuzz tests (not part of the iSER patches).
I do not know whom to add as reviewers in gerrit (basically there is a small change to iscsi dissector, and new iSER dissector).
Is this the right way to do this, or should I post the patches on the mailing list instead?

Thanks,
Yan