Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] OT: Is there a git best practices guide anywhere?

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 07:55:24 -0700
Hi folks,

I am working with some people who have made a mess of their git
repository in that it has some ugly merging stuff and if you run gitk
is is just a bunch of spaghetti, unlike, say, the Wireshark and Samba
repositories (at least on the master branch) which are clean straight
lines.

Now, much of that seems to be a result of rebasing when new stuff is
committed but I wondered if people know of a git best practices guide?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe