Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit Drafts

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:30:06 -0400
I was poking around gerrit a bit and I found an alternative way of handling WIP (work-in-progress) code. Apparently if you push to refs/drafts/BRANCH instead of refs/for/BRANCH (or alternatively pass -D to git-review) the review ends up in a special draft state that gerrit handles.

Thoughts on using this instead of manual [WIP] tags? Openstack's wiki suggests not using it because it doesn't play well with their CI (test servers) but I don't know if that's an issue for us or not.

Evan