Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SIMD optimizations with CMake

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:29:35 +0000
Hi,
There is a discussion about it in the tread with subject "Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to define HAVE_SSE42 with autotools?"
I'm not sure the current status is entirely correct but it works for me :-) and does not break the build boots.

I.e. it should be refined...

>a) Is this correct?
Your interpretation - I think so, the way its implemented as per above probably not.

>b) Is there any check whether the compiler actually supports these flags?
Yes it should be in the macros

>c) Are there any provisions for cross-compiling?
No - no idea what that entails...

Regards
Anders