Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: Broken link for buildbot

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:17:00 -0400
On 6/11/14 12:05 PM, Dario Lombardo wrote:
> Hi
> In the header of the gerrit site, the link buildbot -> documentation points to
>
> https://code.wireshark.org/plugins/buildbot/
>
> that is a broken link.
> I'd like to point someone at it.

This the "gerrit-buildbot-plugin":

https://github.com/davido/gerrit-buildbot-plugin

It was part of an experiment with Gerrit ↔ Buildbot integration which
didn't work very well. We don't use it and I was planning on removing it
as part of the next Gerrit version upgrade. If it's causing any
confusion I can remove it before then.