Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Backport changes in the ipmi and ipmi-trace dissectors to master

From: Dmitry Bazhenov <dima_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:17:44 +0600
Hello, all,

The proposed for review patch back-ports recent changes to the ipmi and ipmi-trace dissectors from the master to master-1.12 branch.

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/2117/
Change-Id: Ib269b35784c0b70892d1e0111bcfb483ea64092c

By the way, is it acceptable to also port these changes to the master-1.10 branch? If yes, I could prepare another patch.

Regards,
Dmitry