Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to build wireshark on Windows 8.1 with Visual Studio 2013 Ex

From: Giorgio Buffa <buffagiorgio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:00:47 +0200
Hello list!
I would like to develop a dissector, from the current stable release (1.10.7). Is it possible to build wireshark using Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop, on Windows 8.1?

I was not able to find a step-by step guide for this. Do you have any pointers/suggestion for this?

Thank you and kind regards,
Giorgio