Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [BMR #93974] ipmi-trace dissector

From: Dmitry Bazhenov <dima_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 14:49:33 +0600
Hello, all,

The PCAP library maintainers have reserved the DLT_/LINKTYPE_ value for the recently proposed IPMI Trace encapsulation format.

The proposed for review patch adds a mapping between DLT_IPMI_HPM_2 link-layer header type to the IPMI Trace Wiretap encapsulation.

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/2054/
Change-Id: I458d44ad0f51beecfe5589e0e9cb75f4771d866b

Regards,
Dmitry