Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Are tfshark/filetap ready for 1.12?

From: Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 20:15:35 +0700
Hi,

I'm wondering if we should ship tfshark and the filetap libraries in 1.12.
There is no man page or documentation for tfshark and they are both in
very early phase of development. I'm not sure how they are useful for
end users in their current form.

The questions formed in me while trying to provide meaningful
descriptions of them for the Debian packages. :-)

Cheers,
Balint