Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Is there a single document that describes converting from em

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:13:13 -0400

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I have to get a plugin that was developed a while ago converted to wmem.

Is there a single document that describes the conversion process?

There isn't a conversion guide specifically, but doc/README.wmem was written with conversion in mind. Read that, and if you still have questions I'm happy to answer them.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe