Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do the Gerrit reviews progress?

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 19:30:26 -0400
Somebody will review it and either:
- provide comments if it needs work
- +2 and merge it if they like it
- +1 if they like it but want a second opinion

In any case, Gerrit will send you an email when something happens. I see your review in the queue, but nobody's had a chance to look at it yet. I honestly think our patch turn-around time has gotten a lot better since moving to Gerrit, but we're still always just a little behind :)

Evan