Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Possible submission of new dissectors for review

From: Christopher Sheldahl <christopher.sheldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 04:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
My company has developed a number of dissectors for our own protocols.

I have been asked to see if the community would be interested  in our submitting these dissectors. There are 87 individual dissectors in 87 .c files and 5 header files, and about 17500 lines of code.  There is one primary dissector and the others are subdissectors.  The longest of the dissectors has about 2000 lines, and only three dissectors are longer than 500 lines.

I can't give detailed information until my company gives me final permission.

Might this code be incorporated into Wireshark, once it passes review?

Thanks for your consideration,

Christopher Sheldahl