Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Fuzzbot Oddness

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 22:35:34 -0400
It keeps "finishing successfully" about an hour into the first pass of fuzzing, and always after the same capture... the randpkt and valgrind steps also run "successfully" but finish instantly and produce no output.

Not really sure what's going on, but it's the first time I've seen all eight bots green in about a year :)

Evan