Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] plugin.c error !!

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 21:42:03 +0200
Hi Khemis

In the sub-directory /doc in your wireshark src are various README file, which contain the answers to your questions. In your case it is README.developer and README.plugins.

In this case you have incorrectly named the proto and handoff register functions.

Also, take a look at existing plugin implementations, they contain all the necessary functions already, and you can take it from there.

regards,
Roland