Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Cherry picking (for backport) in Gerrit

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 00:15:19 +0200
Ok, so I cherry-picked my change from master to master-1.10 and master-1.8. All
is in there but the topic, which is empty now. I can edit it, but that opens a
dialog with an entry for 'topic name' (I get that) and a 'topic message'. What
is that? Is that going to replace the commit message (which I don't want
replaced)? Where does the 'topic message' go to? I can't find any for other
changes. Searching for it on-line didn't show anything so far, so I'm confuzed.
If anyone can shed some light on this, please?

Thanks,
Jaap