Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding display filter- how to redesign code to incorporate ex

From: Ateeth Kumar Thirukkovulur <athirukkovulur@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:13:56 -0500
I want to know if there is any way to redesign the wireshark filter to incorporate algebraic expressions instead of filtering using protocols?

Anyone knows where to start from? Some help on this would be appreciated.

I know that the display filter code is located in the epan directory.

Regards,

Ateeth Kumar Thirukkovulur
Research Assistant
College of Technology