Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin add

From: khemis haythem <khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 23:22:04 +0100 (BST)

Khemis Haythem
Adresse : Boite Postale 101  4118, Mednine
GSM : +216 55 69 19 90
E-mail : khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx
Statut : Élève ingénieur
Spatialité : Génie des Communications et des Réseaux
Ecole : Ecole National d'Ingénieurs de Gabes

I am looking for PLUGIN already developed on ubuntu 12.04 to get an idea about the content and understand its structure because I do not really understand the README. * files .
Where I can find some plugins and files with catches (*. cap ..) for the implementer.
Nevertheless i wanted to ask if somebody knows aubuntu tutorial that i missed, for a better development experience.
haythem .