Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding ./configure ---Qt not available error

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:54:03 -0700
On Apr 11, 2014, at 2:40 PM, Ateeth Kumar Thirukkovulur <athirukkovulur@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Thats what I've been having problem with.
> Can you give me links or commands to install QT developer package?.

Without knowing what operating system you're running, no, I can't.

(When talking about installing packages on an operating system, "Linux" isn't an "operating system" - "Fedora"/"Red Hat", "Debian"/"Ubuntu"/..., etc. are, as they have different packaging systems and different package names, and thus the stuff you need to install is different on different distributions.)