Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WARNING aclocal

From: khemis haythem <khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 13:15:07 +0100 (BST)

Khemis Haythem
Adresse : Boite Postale 101  4118, Mednine
GSM : +216 55 69 19 90
E-mail : khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx
Statut : Élève ingénieur
Spatialité : Génie des Communications et des
Réseaux
Ecole : Ecole National d'Ingénieurs de Gabes
hello
really i haven't tried using cmake instead of autofoo
but when i can use cmake ?
and about the the full output, is like these picture :
after $aclocal i get :
aclocal.png
and after ./autogen.sh i get :
autogen_sh.png
haythem
Le Dimanche 6 avril 2014 12h58, Peter Wu <lekensteyn@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,

On Sunday 06 April 2014 12:52:32 khemis haythem wrote:
> i m trying to build envirenement
> 1- ./autogen.sh
> you should update your 'aclocal.m4' by running aclocal
> what to do ?? i m blocked here for 2 days who can help me ?

Posting the same question a day later won't speed up getting answers.
It would help if you post the full output.

Have you tried using cmake instead of autofoo? It improved build speed
for me and allows you to keep a clean source tree, separated from the
objects directory.

Peter